Average rating by users:
Author of Resource: Sis. Uzma
Institute: Safar Academy
Resource Type: Lesson Related Activity
Subject: Islamic Studies – Textbook 2, Textbook 3 – Week 03 – Names of Allah – General Textbook 3
When should I use the activity in my Islamic Studies Class? Main Activity in class
Time Resource will take: 30-40 minutes
What equipment or Preparation do I need for the activity?
1. ‘Names of Allah’ activity sheet for each student
2. ‘Names of Allah’ cut out sheet (Each page contains 4 of the same list, which will be enough for 4 students)
3. Colouring pencils
4. Writing pencils
5. Glue (Pritt stick)
Describe the Resource:
1. Cut out the names of Allah (swt).
1. Students are to match Allah’s name in Arabic with the English translation
2. They then complete the sentence about how they understand that attribute of Allah (swt): e.g. “Allah is the Most Merciful because He will always forgive me if I make a mistake”
3. They can colour in the names of Allah (swt).