Average rating by users:
Author of Resource: Sis. Uzma
Institute: Safar Academy
Resource Type: Lesson Related Activity
Subject: Islamic Studies – Textbook 2 – Week 05 – Five pillars of Islam
When should I use the activity in my Islamic Studies Class? Main Activity in class
Time Resource will take: 40 minutes
What equipment or Preparation do I need for the activity?
1. Activity sheet printed out for each student
2. Writing pencils
3. Colouring pencils
5. Split pins
Describe the Resource:
Make and Match Activity
1. Students are required to fill in the blank spaces on the hexagon to complete the names of the five pillars.
2. They then cut out the star and hexagon and attach together using a split pin (adult supervision will be required).
3. They rotate the two parts to match the Pillar of Islam with its definition. This can be done in pairs or as a class.
4. Students can also colour in the hexagon or the star.