Average rating by users:
Author of Resource: Sis. Sajida
Institute: Safar Academy
Resource Type: Lesson Related Activity
Describe the Resource:
Please print all the above resources. The ones that look like a mind map should be placed around the class (on the wall).
The tabled worksheet is given to each student.
Following are the instructions:
– The class will be split into four groups.
– Each group will be sent to an area with a mind map sheet. All four different groups should be beside a different mind map sheet.
– The groups will spend four minutes reading and filling in their worksheet. An example has been done for them (wudu). Have the wudu mind map on the white board an explain how the sheet is to be filled. Ensure answers are in pencil.
– After the four minutes are over, the teacher should announce time is up and each group moves onto the next mindmap. (If the mindmaps are arranged in a circle for example, they move to the one on their right)
– This should continue until the worksheet is fully filled completed.
Review the resource
Review Date: 25-10-2019