Average rating by users:
Author of Resource: Sis. Uzma
Institute: Safar Academy
Resource Type: Lesson Related Activity
Subject: Islamic Studies – Textbook 1, Textbook 2, Textbook 3 – Week 12 – Times of the five daily Salah – Week 21-22 – Prayer times – Week 13 – Why do Muslims perform Salah
When should I use the activity in my Islamic Studies Class? Main Activity in class
Time Resource will take: 30-40 minutes
What equipment or Preparation do I need for the activity?
1. Activity sheet printed out for each student
2. Writing pencils
3. Colouring pencils
5. Split pins
Describe the Resource:
A creative way for students to learn the names of the salah and their times as well as a resource that can be used for revision later.
1. Students are required to fill in the blank spaces on both the hexagons to complete the names of the salah and their times.
2. They then cut out the hexagons and attach together using a split pin (adult supervision will be required).
3. They rotate the two parts to match the Salah name with its time. This can be done in pairs or as a class.
4. Students can also colour in the hexagon.